If windows update fails to get the patches in a timely manner your computer can be exposed to needless risks. Windows update errors can occur due to various reasons.
Let the We Heal Computers Microsoft specialists help you fix your Windows update problem online. Our techies are professionally trained to decipher those complex Windows Update Error messages and codes. We will configure Windows Update to install updates automatically to ensure that your PC computer is always up-to-date and not easily vulnerable to computer worms and other malware.
What we do
One of the most common windows update errors our techies fix:
When you try to install updates from the Windows Update Web site, from the Microsoft Update Web site, or by using the Automatic Updates feature, you receive a message that states that the update or the updates were not installed successfully. However, the updates are displayed in the Update History part of the Web site. We have helped thousands of customers and helped them fix these windows update erros.
As of 2015, Windows Update has more than 500 million clients, processes about 350 million unique scans per day, and maintains an average of 1.5 million simultaneous connections to client machines. On Tuesdays Microsoft typically releases new software updates. Approximately 90% of all clients use automatic updates to initiate software updates, with the remaining 10% using the Windows Update web site.
Sign-up today and receive 25% OFF your first help desk incident!!!
We're here to help. Call us now at Toll Free (800) 932-0271 for help desk support.